I know many of you have been frustrated lately with your Internet Monk experience.
I apologize for this and want you to know we are working to resolve the problems you’re having.
Here’s a brief update.
- We’ve been having some server settings problems.
- In order to get to the server settings, we have to do some logistical work in relation to our web host. These actions are taking longer than expected.
- As soon as we get those matters resolved, we should be able to adjust the settings and get everything back to where it should be.
In the meantime,
- When you access the site, you may get “database error” messages or something similar. Just refresh until the site comes up.
- When you post a comment, there may be a delay between when you send your comment and when it appears. We have changed our filter settings a few times to try and resolve this, and it’s getting better but still not perfect.
- Some spam may get through and you may see it in the comments before a moderator gets a chance to delete it. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN SPAM LINKS as they pose a danger to your computer and personal information. We will delete them as soon as we can.
We value our readers and want all of you to have the best experience possible on Internet Monk. Thank you for your patience while we try to resolve these problems!